My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, April 11, 2018

I am going to try to join three more survey sites. I hope I find at least three more survey sites that are at least moderately active.

The get paid to site I use still has not fixed its slideshows yet. Right now, it is only possible to earn around 1.4 cents a day there, so I have put it near the last priorities in my bookmarks. While the slideshows are clickable, it is possible to earn 3.2 cents a day there, but since the earnings there are now only 1.4 cents a day, it is not worth it. Its minimum payout is also 10 dollars, so it will take too long so I won't be too active on there for now.

I checked the stock market today and JFC is at 289php per share now. It's already gone up significantly compared to its price of 270php per share from a few days ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment