My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, April 11, 2018

I received another massive increase in view counts here a few hours ago. I earned another 11 views on top of the 11 other views I earned around 20 hours ago, so my statistics say that I got 22 views today. I am not sure why I deserve that many views. As usual, I did not receive any bitcoin donations, active referrals, shorte.st clicks, or ebook sales from such visits.

For now, I am trying to collect from moon faucets every three hours. Most of the non-moon faucets I joined are glitching now. Some of them require refreshing the page around five times before they work. Regardless, these are probably scams and I am just taking a risk with them to have more sites to collect from. Ideally, I want to spend all my time on the moon faucets only since they are the only sites that actually paid me on a constant basis. Moon faucets have paid me around ten times now, so I've gained around 100,000 satoshi from them alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment