My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, April 11, 2018

I now have 11,000 points on  survey site. I will need 21,000 points to cashout 250 pesos or 5 dollars. Each completed survey there is worth around 4000 points, while getting disqualified usually gives 200 points. It's a pretty good deal. It helps me diversify my income among many survey sites. I have around 3 main survey sites I depend on for Paypal income now instead of only 2. There is another survey site I joined recently that seems to be pretty active but it seemed to reject me for a newer survey saying that I was rushing the questions too much. I don't recall doing that. I don't know why that's the case. I will probably end up having my account closed there because of that. I guess I will have to find more survey sites.

The survey sites I usually see getting recommended online are swagbucks and inboxdollars, but they are for US residents only. Earnhoney is another usual recommendation but it is for US residents only. I need to find more survey sites that accept international members. I have joined around eight survey sites so far but only 3 of them are active. Ideally, I want to be a member of around fifteen survey sites since around 11 of them will be inactive and there will be 4 active survey sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment