My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, April 10, 2018

There was a big influx of visitors on this site yesterday, around 11 visitors total. I have no idea why. I didn't really get any ebook sales, shorte.st clicks, bitcoin donations, or active referrals from such visitors, so I didn't really make any money from it.

I decided to invest in an ICO. I decided to spend very little money, around 0.0001 satoshi. I only invest very little since it is very likely a scam.

A free miner I created an account with, a litecoin miner, reached 0.01 LTC today. It only took three or so days to get that much. It's really too good to be true. What I expected to happen next was that the site would ask me to pay money for the mining costs. However, that did not happen. Somehow, I was able to send the money to my litecoin address for free. The catch was that it would take ten days to confirm. It's more likely that the site will close before then. It's simply too good to be true. I don't believe that I will get that money at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment