My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, April 10, 2018

I don't really consider my bitcoin as part of my daily earnings. At any time, the Philippine government can just suddenly choose to ban bitcoins and at that point, all the bitcoins I have will have a value of zero. That can happen at any time whenever the government feels like it. That's what happened to China.

I have also read about banks closing accounts that have had many bitcoin transactions. This might actually happen to me so I don't really consider my bitcoins to be secure in any way. I also put only very little money in the bank account I withdraw bitcoins to so I don't lose too much money in case that bank closes.

That's why I am trying to look for more ways to make money through Paypal, or other non-Paypal dollar wallets like Perfectmoney or Skrill (transferring the funds there to Paypal using exchanges) instead of putting all my efforts into earning bitcoin only. Ideally, I want almost all my earning methods to involve earning fiat and getting to put that fiat into an offline bank account.

Survey sites and paid to click sites seem to be the primary way to do this. Or rather, they seem to be the only available ways. Pretty much all the other methods I have been trying to find pay only via bitcoin or litecoin or ethereum.

It would be fine if bitcoin were secure, but as I said, bitcoin can be shut down by the Philippine government at anytime and my bank account might get closed due to having many bitcoin transactions, which is something that has actually happened many times, according to what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment