My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Solvemedia is having an issue where the captcha does not load. All that is shown is a blank screen. You would have to refresh the website and then refresh the captcha tab two or three times to get it to work, and for the most part, that only happens if you get lucky. I am not sure what to do now since the google captcha is not really completely fixed, requiring multiple entries of correct captchas for it to work, and now solvemedia captcha is also having this issue. I am not sure how this will be fixed or when. It will probably take a few months.

In any case, my freebitco.in account is now stuck at 1,900 satoshi since I can't earn anything. I hope they fix these captcha errors soon, but they won't. The captcha errors, especially on freebitco.in, have been around for three weeks or so now.

I found another review site that is different from ptccentral. It is netbusinessrating.com or something. With that website, you can see reviews and opinions on any money-making website, not just paid to click sites. Over there, bitcoin faucets are also reviewed and I think survey sites are reviewed there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment