My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, April 3, 2018

I tried collecting from freebitcoin a few minutes ago and it is not working as usual. The CAPTCHAs would load very slow, and I would either enter the correct data but the google CAPTCHA tab would say I did it wrong, or the google CAPTCHA would say I did it right but the freebitcoin site says I did it wrong. I did this around four times then I just decided to give up. Maybe I should try it again after a month or so.

I am at 9 DOGE already on Freedogecoin. It is a very good site since it allows solvemedia CAPTCHA plus only 54 DOGE is needed to cashout. It is very fast to get that amount. The most you can earn from it is around 4.4 DOGE a day, and I usually get 1 DOGE a day there, I will be able to cashout in around 54 days. Compared to that, the last time I was able to withdraw from freebitcoin, it took me at least four months. It was probably five or six months worth of clicking until I was able to withdraw from that freebitcoin site.

There was a toluna survey offered to me today. It disqualified me before I could enter any data, and I don't think it gave me any disqualification points either.

No comments:

Post a Comment