My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, April 1, 2018

I had an idea to buy a skybux upgrade but their upgrades essentially are only good for people with hundreds of referrals.

Their yearly upgrade is 60 dollars and there's no way you can make a profit from that just by clicking the ads without referrals.

The monthly membership is 1.5 dollars, which is more affordable, but you will have to buy it every month and it will take up a lot of my yearly Paypal transactions.

Basically, they don't have an upgrade which can give me a net profit (with 0 referrals) that is more than what a free member would earn.

Their memberships are tailored towards those who want more percentages in referral earnings and want to buy advertising.

I have absolutely zero active referrals, so it is not really useful to me. I am also able to get advertising points on other sites while buying yearly memberships so I think I will be passing on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment