My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, April 2, 2018

Solvemedia CAPTCHA has an issue right now where you usually have to refresh the CAPTCHA for any CAPTCHA to show up. Otherwise, there is just a blank screen and no letters show up. It will likely take a few months to fix.

My BTC total on hashflare is 76 satoshi now! It is great. That means I earned 50 satoshi today. These earnings look pretty good! I am actually thinking of investing more on that site. Maybe I will try the investments that are worth around 9 dollars. That will earn more than my current investment of 1.20 dollars.

I have 9000 satoshi on coinpot now! It is pretty great. I only need 1,000 more and I will be able to cashout again. I like that. I was able to earn around 350 coin tokens there, which is worth around 500 satoshi, so in actuality, I only need around 500 more satoshi to withdraw there if I convert those conpot tokens to BTC. However, I am planning to store around 1,000 of those coinpot tokens in case they increase in value. They also change in value just like regular bitcoins or altcoins, so it is possible to transfer BTC to my coinpot wallet, convert that BTC to coinpot tokens, and wait for the price of the tokens to go up before I convert it to BTC again to sell it. The original value of it was around 1 satoshi per one token but as I said, 350 coinpot tokens is worth 500 satoshi now so the value increased a lot. It was their version of an ICO, in other words.

No comments:

Post a Comment