My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, April 9, 2018

I received two non-bot emails today. One was a person that wants to invest 42 million dollars in the Philippines and wants me to help invest it and would give me a ten percent share from the profits. I thought that it was a scam email, so I deleted it.

The other mail was from China and it seemed to be asking that the website name I was trying to register was moonbit or something like that and that the ".co" after it was invalid since it was supposed to be ".cn" to be a website for China or something like that.

Maybe my email address has a security issue and is suddenly sending bot emails to other email addresses. I am not really sure, but anyway, I deleted that email. It might be an email sent to the wrong address.

No comments:

Post a Comment