My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, April 5, 2018

I finally discovered how to increase the hash rate on hashflare! Basically you just buy additional hash rate anytime you want, and this will be added to your current hash rate. When you buy more hash rate, the total amount of hash rate you buy is compounded together, instead of your new hash rate replacing your old hash rate. You also don't need to wait for 365 days to be able to buy a new hash rate. You can just keep stacking them together. This is great! I think I am going to buy more and more sha256 hash rate until my hash rate there is also 3 Terahashes, which is the hash rate for my Scrypt hash rate there. From what I read, the stacked hash rates expire at different times, according to the day you bought each hash rate.

No comments:

Post a Comment