My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, June 27, 2018

I received the usual bot mails when I woke up, which pay a fraction of a cent if you click them all. I clicked on some of them and deleted the rest, and I earned half a cent.

I used the lotteries I use a few hours ago and I got the lowest possible prizes on all of them. The random bonus I got was 2 percent.

I am 70 percent of the way to a cashout on one site. I will need to click for around one more month to cashout there. I am 40 percent of the way to a cashout on another site and I will probably have to be active on that site for around 5 months before I can cashout there.

I was able to cashout from one site around half a week ago. I will probably receive the money soon so I will receive 10 cents.

I will probably use the lotteries I use again in a few hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment