My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, July 2, 2018

I received one ad click when I woke up. That ad click gave me an additional 1/10 of a cent to an online account.

I used the lotteries I use a few hours ago and I got the typical prizes. The random bonus I got was 2 percent.

I am 80 percent of the way to a cashout on one site. I will probably need to be active there for 3 more weeks to be able to cashout there.

One of my sites got 7 views overnight. This site has gotten one view in the past 24 hours.

I am planning on uploading once on one channel I own. That channel is catching up on views to my other channel.

I received an additional 20 US cents worth of income on my stocks account. This is because one stock gave dividends and I received that news when I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment