My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, July 4, 2018

I tried the lotteries I use when I woke up. I got the usual prizes. The random bonus I got was 1 percent. I am 50 percent of the way to a cashout on one of them. I will probably need to play the lottery for three more months on that site to be able to cashout.

I received the usual bot emails when I woke up, which pay a fraction of a cent if you click them all. I will click on some of them later and delete the rest. The closest I am to a cashout on all of those bot email sites is 5 percent of the way to a cashout.

I received the usual inbox2cash.com emails when  I woke up. I deleted those emails as I always do.

This site received 0 views in the past 24 hours. I think one channel I have gained 7 views overnight, while another channel I have gained 3 views overnight.

I am 85 percent of the way to a cashout on one site. I will probably need to click there for three more weeks to be able to cashout there.

I am 60 percent of the way to a cashout on a different site. I will need to be active there for around three more months to be able to cashout.

I made two posts on one channel instead of four posts a week which I usually do. On a different channel, I made three posts for the week.




No comments:

Post a Comment