My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, July 17, 2018

I received the usual 5 inbox2cash.com junk mail when I woke up, so I deleted those emails.

I received the usual bot mails when I woke up, which pay a fraction of a cent if you click them all. I deleted some of them and I will try to click on some of them later.

I tried the usual lotteries I play a few minutes ago and I got the usual amount of prizes. I got a random bonus of 20 percent.

I was able to cashout around 30 cents worth of cash last night from one website. I received the money when I woke up. I am 35 percent of the way to a cashout on another site, which I will be able to cashout after three or so months. I am 70 percent of the way to a cashout on another site, and I will be able to cashout there after two or so months.

No comments:

Post a Comment