My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, July 18, 2018

I received the usual inbox2cash.com junk emails when I woke up. I deleted those emails. There was also an email telling me to buy a membership, so I deleted that email. I also received an email telling me to pay for advertising, and I deleted that email.

I also received the usual bot mails that pay a fraction of a cent if you click all of them. I will click on some and delete the rest.

I played the usual lotteries I play a few hours ago and I got the default prizes on all the lotteries. The random prize I got was 1 percent.

I might be able to cashout from one site after one week. I am 50 percent of the way to a cashout there. I am 35 percent of the way to a cashout on another site and I will be able to cashout there after four or three months. I was able to cashout from one site last night and I will probably receive the money this month.

I was able to upload two posts each on two channels I own. One channel I have seem to have gotten 2 views overnight and the other channel got 3 or so views overnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment