My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, July 24, 2018

A survey paid me 12 cents when I woke up since I qualified for it. Apart from that, there were some surveys that paid me a total of around 10 cents.

I am ten percent of the way to a cashout on a few sites. I will probably need to be active on them for around three more months to be able to cashout.

One channel I have received around 6 views in the past 24 hours. The other channel I have gained around 4 views in the past 24 hours. I made some posts on both of these channels to update them, which I usually do once a week. I have been posting about some things I have cooked on one channel, since being able to cook is one skill set I mention online. I might make one post on a different site I own after a few hours.

I tried the usual lotteries I play a few hours ago and I got the default prizes on all of them. The random bonus I got was 5 percent.

No comments:

Post a Comment