My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, July 11, 2018

This site got 0 views in the past 24 hours. One channel I have almost has 1,900 views now. It only needs 10 more views to get that many views. Another channel I have gained 2 views overnight.

I tried the usual lotteries I am a member of and I got the default prizes as usual. The random bonus I got was 20 percent.

I am 30 percent of the way to a cashout on one site. I might take three more months or so before I can cashout there. I am 25 percent of the way to a cashout on another site. I will need at least three more months to cashout there. I might be able to cashout from another site after two months because I am 70 percent of the way to a cashout there.

I gained one ad click when I woke up. This gave me an additional 1/20 of a cent in an account of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment