My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, July 16, 2018

One of my channels has 1900+ views already. It received 3 views overnight. The other channel I have gained 4 views overnight.

I am going to try the usual lotteries I play in a few hours and I am expecting the usual default prizes. I am expecting a random bonus of 2 percent.

I received the usual 5 emails from inbox2cash.com when I woke up. I deleted those emails. I also received the usual bot mails when I woke up that pay a fraction of a cent if you click them all. I deleted some of them and I will try to click on the others later.

I am 80 percent of the way to a cashout on one site. I might be able to cashout there after one more week. I am 30 percent of the way to a cashout on a different site. I might be able to cashout there after 3 more months. For another site, I am around 30 percent of the way to a cashout too and I am also expecting to be active there for three or four more months before I can cashout.

No comments:

Post a Comment