My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, July 9, 2018

I need to edit some things later. After I finish editing those, I will post them to the channels I have.

I am 25 percent of the way to a cashout on one site. I will probably need to be active on that site for three more months to be able to cashout there.

I tried the usual lotteries I play and I got the default prizes on all of them. The random bonus I got was 2 percent.

I need to make at least 2 posts on one of my channels tomorrow. I should probably make 2 posts on another channel at the same time too. I already made one post on one site I have since my usual weekend break from posting is over.

This site got 1 view in the past 24 hours. I think one of my channels got around 5 views overnight and the other channel I have got 0 views overnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment