My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I received the usual inbox2cash.com emails when I woke up. I deleted those emails. I also got the usual bot mails that pay a fraction of a cent if you click them all, so I will click on some of them later and delete the rest.

I updated two channels I own a while ago with new uploads. One channel I have has more than 2000 views now. I will try to indicate that in future uploads.

I played the usual lotteries a while ago and I got the default prizes as usual. I got a random bonus of 20 percent.

I was able to request a cashout from one site yesterday. I might be able to receive that cashout after a month. There is also another cashout apart from that that I requested around a week ago.

I am 55 percent of the way to a cashout on one site. I might be able to cashout there after two months. There's another site where I might be able to cashout after two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment