My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, August 1, 2018

I received 1 ad click when I woke up. As a result I was able to add another 1/20 of a cent to my account.

I didn't receive any job offers when I woke up. I received 5 emails from inbox2cash.com as usual which I deleted. I also received an email telling me to pay for a membership, so I deleted that. I also received the usual bot mails that pay a fraction of a cent if you click them all, so I clicked on some of them and deleted the rest.

I didn't receive any donations when I woke up. I also didn't get any ebook sales when I woke up.

I am 30 percent of the way to a cashout on one site. I might be able to cashout there after 2 months. I think I might be able to cashout from one site in about two weeks since I am 70 percent of the way to a cashout there. I am 30 percent of the way to a cashout on another site but I don't really think I will receive any money there.

This site gained 1 view in the past 24 hours. One channel I have seemed to have gained 8 views when I woke up. Another channel I have gained 3 or so views when I woke up.


No comments:

Post a Comment