My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, August 30, 2018

I didn't get any job offers, ad clicks, donations, ebook sales or anything when I woke up.

I got offered two surveys when I woke up and they both disqualified me and added around 10 cents total to my account. I applied for surveys and one disqualified me and paid me 1/2 of a cent. There is one more survey I can apply for today if I want to, but I think it will probably disqualify me today. I checked the Peanutlabs router and it didn't offer any surveys today.

The nearest I am to a cashout is still around 50 percent of the way to a cashout, which is on two sites. However, I am 30 percent of the way to a cashout on about two other sites. On other sites I am active on, I am still 10-20 percent of the way to a cashout.

I was able to update one channel I own yesterday but I wasn't able to update the other one. |I might be able to update that channel tomorrow.

I didn't gain any new followers on any sites. I think I lost one follower on one site I post on.

No comments:

Post a Comment