My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, August 30, 2018

I didn't get any job offers or ad clicks or donations or new followers or new referrals or any ebook sales when I woke up.

I received a survey invitation from a website via email and it disqualified me and didn't give any disqualification points. I tried the Peanutlabs router a few minutes ago and it didn't have any surveys available.

The nearest I am to a cashout is still on two sites where I am 50 percent of the way to a cashout. Other than that, I am 30 percent of the way to a cashout on about two sites while I am 10-20 percent of the way to a cashout on other sites I am active on.

I am already 10 percent of the way to a cashout on one site even though I just withdrew from the site around a month ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment