My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, August 7, 2018

I didn't get any new referrals, ebook sales, ad clicks, donations, or job offers or anything when I woke up.

I was actually able to cashout from one site yesterday. I will probably receive the money after a week. I am 65 percent of the way to a cashout on one site. I will probably get to cashout there after two or so months. I am 35 percent of the way to a cashout on another site and I might get to cashout there after two months if I keep working there.

I didn't get any new followers on any of my sites when I woke up.

There was one survey offered to me when I woke up that paid me 10 cents.

I updated two of my channels with new content. I will have to update them again next week.

I will try the usual lotteries I play in a few hours. I am expecting to get the default prizes as usual, and I am expecting a random bonus of 1 or 2 percent.

I received an email yesterday offering to do SEO work for me by giving them either a salary or hourly pay. I replied that my business makes too little money to afford any workers and that I was instead looking for a job or people that are willing to pay to advertise on my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment