My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, August 9, 2018

I was offered a survey when I woke up and it didn't disqualify me. It paid me around 30 cents worth of credits. I need to complete 10 surveys like that to be able to get enough credits to cashout there.

I didn't get any ad clicks or new referrals or ebook sales or donations or job offers or new followers on any sites when I woke up.

I played the usual lotteries I play and I received the default prizes as usual. The random bonus I got was 2 percent.

This site has gotten zero views overnight. I think two channels I have got around 3-5 views each overnight.

I am 65 percent of the way to a cashout on one site. I might be able to cashout there after three months. I am 10 percent of the way to a cashout on one site and I can probably cashout there after two months. I am around 30 percent of the way to a cashout on a different site and I might be able to cashout there after four or five months.

I also got the usual bot mails that pay a fraction of a cent when I woke up. I am going to click some of them later and delete the rest.


No comments:

Post a Comment