My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, August 21, 2018

I didn't receive any survey offers, ad clicks, new referrals, new followers, ebook sales, donations, or job offers or anything when I woke up.

I applied for some surveys and they all disqualified me.

I am going to play some lotteries I usually play in a few minutes and I am expecting the default prizes as usual and a random bonus of 2 percent.

I am 80 percent of the way to a cashout on one site and I might get to cashout there in two months. On another site, I am 85 percent of the way to a cashout and I might get to cashout there in two or so months. I am 30 percent of the way to a cashout on one site and I might get to cashout there in two weeks. On other sites I am active in, I am generally around 10-20 percent of the way to a cashout.

I am supposed to add four videos per channel on two channels I have tomorrow if I want to keep my schedule up, but I don't have anything made yet. I will try to create some things later or tomorrow early in the morning.

I received emails from inbox2cash.com as usual when I woke up, which I deleted. I also received an email from Lance Tamashiro and an email from Devon Brown telling me to buy a membership, so I deleted those emails. Apart from those, I received the usual bot mails that pay a fraction of a cent if you click them all, and I clicked on some of them and deleted the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment