My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, August 20, 2018

I didn't get any ebook sales, new referrals, new followers, donations, ad clicks, or job offers or anything when I woke up.

I played the usual lotteries I play today and I got the default prizes as usual. The random bonus I got was 2 percent.

I was offered two surveys and they didn't disqualify me and they paid me around 30 cents each. There were two other surveys offered to me that disqualified me and paid me around 1/2 cent worth of disqualification points each.

This site got 1 view in the past 24 hours. The two channels I have gained similar numbers in the past 24 hours, gaining an additional 1-3 views each.

I was able to cashout from one site yesterday. I received around 20 cents worth of cash a few hours ago. I might be able to cashout from another site in about two months. Apart from that, there is one site where I am 50 percent of the way to a cashout and I might get to cashout there after four or so months. I am 30 percent of the way to a cashout on another site and I might get to cashout there after two months.

No comments:

Post a Comment