My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, August 16, 2018

I applied for surveys when I woke up. I was disqualified around five times and 1 survey didn't disqualify me. It paid me 30 cents. I might be able to cash that out after two or so months.

I didn't get any job offers, ad clicks, new followers, new referrals, ebook sales, or donations or anything when I woke up.

This site got 1 view in the past 24 hours. I think the two channels I own have similar stats for yesterday, gaining around 1-3 more views per channel in one day.

I will play the usual lotteries I play in a few hours. Yesterday, I actually got pretty lucky and got the third highest prize in one lottery. However, that amount is not that much and it wasn't enough to get me to cashout. I am expecting to get the default prizes in a few hours and I am also expecting a random bonus of 2 percent.

I am 40 percent of the way to a cashout on one site and I might be able to cashout there in one month if I stay active on that site. I am 30 percent of the way to a cashout on another site and I might actually get to cashout there after two weeks.

I am actually supposed to add four videos to one channel of mine. I was supposed to do that two days ago if I wanted to maintain my schedule. I hope I can get myself to edit some videos for that channel today so I can catch up with it and upload weekly as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment