My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, August 13, 2018

I didn't get any survey offers, new referrals, ad clicks, ebook sales, donations, or job offers or anything when I woke up.

I tried the usual lotteries I play a few hours ago and I got the default prizes as usual. I got a random bonus of 2 percent.

I will need to update two channels I have after 2 days if I want to maintain my schedule. I also need to post at least once on another site I have today if I want to maintain my schedule.

This site got 1 view in the past 24 hours. The two other channels I have received similar views today: around 3 additional views for one channel and two additional views for the other channel.

I am around 10 percent of the way to a cashout on one site. I might be able to ask for a cashout there after two months. I am 65 percent of the way to a cashout on another site and I will get to cashout there probably after two months. I was able to cashout from one site two days ago and I received the cashout today.




No comments:

Post a Comment