My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, August 23, 2018

I didn't receive any ad clicks, donations, ebook sales, job offers, new referrals, or new followers or anything when I woke up.

I tried the Peanutlabs router when I woke up and it didn't offer any surveys.

I tried the lotteries I usually play a few hours ago and I got the default prizes as usual. I got a random bonus of 1 percent.

This site got zero views today. One channel I have got 70 or so views in the past two days. The other channel I have got 3 views or so today.

I also tried applying for some surveys but they all disqualified me.

I am 50 percent of the way to a cashout on one site and I might be able to cashout there in three months. On another site, That's the nearest I am to a cashout on any site right now. On the other sites I am active on, I am around 5-10 percent of the way to a cashout.

I actually release videos earlier on alternative sites now. Ideally I want to leave the sites I am originally on and transfer to other websites permanently. I would prefer to do that if I earned enough money already.


No comments:

Post a Comment