My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, August 27, 2018

I didn't get any new referrals or new followers or ad clicks or donations or ebook sales or job offers when I woke up.

I applied for a survey a few hours ago and it didn't disqualify me and it paid me 30 or so cents. I will need to do around 10 more of those to cashout from that site.

I am going to try the usual lotteries I play in a few minutes and I am expecting the default prizes as usual.

The nearest I am to a cashout on any site right now is at around 50 percent, which is my percentage on two sites. On the other sites I am active on, I am around 10-15 percent of the way to a cashout.

I will need to upload four videos for each channel by Wednesday if I want two channels I own to stay active. I have around four videos ready for one channel but I don't have any made yet for the other channel. I will try to think of four videos to upload to that channel but I don't have any idea yet.

I will need to more work than usual after three or so days. But I will only have to work a lot on that day which is unusual.

No comments:

Post a Comment