My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, August 15, 2018

I didn't get any new referrals or donations or ad clicks or new followers or ebook sales or job offers or anything when I woke up.

I was offered three surveys when I woke up and they all disqualified me. Apart from that, I applied for one survey that I wasn't offered and that survey didn't disqualify me and added 10 cents to my account.

I am 75 percent of the way to a cashout on one site. I will probably be able to cashout there after two months. I am 15 percent of the way to a cashout on another site and I will probably get to cashout there after two months. I am 40 percent of the way to a cashout on another site and I will be able to cashout there after one month if I stay active there.

I actually wasn't able to update one channel I own yesterday. I will try to make four videos for that channel today and edit them and such.

I received the usual inbox2cash.com emails when I woke up, which I deleted. I also received an email from your-voice surveys, which I deleted.

No comments:

Post a Comment