My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, August 6, 2018

I received the usual 5 inbox2cash.com emails when I woke up, so I deleted those emails.

I also got paid by a survey a few hours ago, and it paid me around 20 cents.

I tried looking again at the sites nightingale-ads.com, ngrecshare.club, and yohoclicks.com, but they are all still closed, so I guess they are closed for good. I also tried looking up titanmine.net, but it is still closed and is probably closed permanently.

I also received an email from Devon Brown a few hours ago, and I deleted that email.

I might receive one cashout I made after one week. I might also get to cashout on one site after three days. Apart from that, there is another site that I might get to cashout from within this month.

Apart from that survey I mentioned earlier, I haven't received any other survey invitations.

No comments:

Post a Comment