My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, August 5, 2018

I didn't get any job offers, ebook sales, ad clicks, donations, survey invitations, or new referrals or anything when I woke up.

This site received 0 views in the past 24 hours. One channel I have gained 3 views yesterday while the other channel I have gained 2 views yesterday.

I might be able to cashout from one site after one week. This is because I am 50 percent of the way to a cashout there. On another site, I am 55 percent of the way to a cashout and I will get to cashout there after two or so months. I am 15 percent of the way to a cashout on one site and I will get to cashout there after four months or so. I am 50 percent of the way to a cashout on another site and on that site, I will get to cashout there after around one month.

I have been getting a few comments on some channels of mine but some of them seem to be getting deleted for some reason, and my replies to those comments got deleted as well. I am not sure why.

No comments:

Post a Comment