My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, August 2, 2018

I was offered one survey when I woke up which disqualified me and paid me 1/2 of a cent. There were also other surveys offered when I woke up which disqualified me and didn't give any disqualification points.

I received the usual bot emails when I woke up which pay a fraction of a cent if you click them all. I also received the usual inbox2cash.com emails which I deleted. I also received emails telling me to login to a website, which I deleted.

This site got 1 view when I woke up. One channel of mine got 3 views when I woke up. I think the other channel I got didn't get any views when I woke up.

I didn't get any ad clicks when I woke up. I also didn't get any ebook sales or donations or new referrals when I woke up.

I didn't get any new followers on any of my sites when I woke up.

I played the lotteries I usually play when I woke up and I got the default prizes on all of them. The random bonus I got was 10 percent.

No comments:

Post a Comment