My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, August 14, 2018

I didn't get any ad clicks, new referrals, ebook sales, donations, new followers, or job offers or anything when I woke up.

I will try the usual lotteries I play in about five hours and I am expecting to get the default prizes and win a random bonus of 2 percent.

I actually tried one survey and surprisingly, it didn't disqualify me and it paid me around 30 cents. However, this is not the minimum amount to cashout on the site I completed the survey on so I will need to be active there for around three more months to cashout there. After that , I was offered another survey and that disqualified me.

I am supposed to update two channels I have today but I haven't edited anything to upload yet. I will try to hurry up and edit something in the next few hours so I can upload something. I usually upload four videos a week on both sites.

I am 75 percent of the way to a cashout on one site. I might be able to cashout there after 2 months. On another site, I am 25 percent of the way to a cashout and I will probably be able to cashout there after two months. On a different site, I am 70 percent of the way to a cashout and I will be able to cashout in about three or four months. There's one site on which I am 40 percent of the way to a cashout and I might be able to cashout there after two months if I stay really active there and work as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment