My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, August 27, 2018

I didn't get any ebook sales, ad clicks, donations, new referrals, new followers, or job offers or anything when I woke up.

I received one cashout I made yesterday. I was able to receive the money after a few days. I also received another cashout when I woke up which was worth a few cents.

There were no surveys to do when I woke up. I will try to apply to some surveys later but I am expecting to be disqualified. I tried the Peanutlabs router but it didn't have any surveys available.

I will try the usual lotteries I play in a few hours and I am expecting the default prizes as usual and a random bonus of 2 percent.

The closest I am to a cashout right now is around 50 percent of the way to a cashout on two sites. On other sites I am active on, I am around 10-30 percent of the way to a cashout.


No comments:

Post a Comment