My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, September 4, 2018

I didn't receive any job offers or ebook sales or donations or new referrals or new followers or survey invitations or anything when I woke up.

I received a cashout yesterday worth 70 or so cents.

I received emails from inbox2cash.com and Lance Tamashiro, which I deleted. I also received an email telling me to buy a membership, which I deleted.

I clicked on the Peanutlabs router and there weren't any surveys available.

The closest I am to a cashout right now is 60 percent on one site. I think I am around 40 percent of the way to a cashout on another site. Apart from those, I am around 10-20 percent of the way to a cashout on other sites.

I tried the usual lotteries I play and I got the default prizes as usual.

I think this site gained around 10 views last week total. The other channels I have gained similar views, with them gaining around 10-30 views each over the last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment