My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, September 24, 2018

I clicked on the Peanutlabs and Pollfish routers and there were no surveys available so I didn't even get any disqualification points.

I didn't get any new referrals, new followers, ebook sales, donations, ad clicks, or job offers or anything when I woke up.

I actually lost one follower on one site. I haven't looked at some other sites I have in a while.

I might be able to cash out from one website in about two weeks. There's a different site in which I might be able to cashout in two weeks or so as well. Apart from that, I'm mostly 10-20 percent of the way to a cashout on other sites, so I will probably have to be active on those sites for four or so months to cashout from them. I made a cashout around a month ago that I might be able to receive after two or so weeks.

I've been receiving mostly bot emails that pay a fraction of a cent when you click them all, as well as inbox2cash.com emails. As I said, I have gotten zero job offers for the whole week. Apart from that, there was a scam email I got yesterday that wanted to give me 7.5 million dollars as long as I give my real name and address, along with other identification, which is basically a scam meant to steal my credit card details.


No comments:

Post a Comment