My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, September 16, 2018

I didn't get any new referrals, new followers, donations, ad clicks, ebook sales, job offers, or anything when I woke up.

I am going to try the Peanutlabs and Pollfish routers after a while but I think they will both not have any surveys available.

I might get to cashout from one site after two months. Apart from that, I will probably have to work for around four more months on other sites to cashout from them.

There was someone trying to email me trying to get me to receive 1 million dollars in inheritance or something that they want to transfer to me via bank transfer. I knew it was too good to be true and was a scam so I declined the offer. They were also requiring me to reply with my address, identification data, and so on to mail a debit card to, and it was too unsafe to continue. I did offer them an alternative way to give me money that didn't require me giving out my address but they didn't reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment