My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, September 11, 2018

I didn't get any new referrals, ebook sales, ad clicks, donations, or job offers or anything when I woke up.

I received more emails from Devon Brown and inbox2cash.com which I deleted. I also received some emails telling me to buy a membership which I deleted.

I am 60 percent of the way to a cashout on one site. I might get to cashout there after two months. I think that is the nearest I am to a cashout on any site. On other sites, I am 50 percent of the way to a cashout on some of them and I am 10-20 percent of the way to a cashout on most of them.

My two channels seem to be getting around two additional views each every two days. This site got around 6 views when I woke up.

The stock market has pretty low prices right now, so it might be a good time to buy.

I need to upload two videos on each channel I own tomorrow to keep my schedule up. I've decided to post only once a week on this site while I have cut down my posting schedule by half on the two channels I own, so I only upload two videos per channel per week instead of four.

No comments:

Post a Comment