My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, September 30, 2018

I didn't get any ebook sales, donations, job offers, ad clicks, or new followers or anything when I woke up.

I looked at the Peanutlabs and Pollfish routers and there weren't any surveys available. I tried other routers and they disqualified me and didn't give any disqualification points.

I am 50 percent of the way to a cashout on some sites. I am still 10-20 percent of the way to a cashout on many sites. I forgot, I am actually 70 percent of the way to a cashout on one site but I earn very slowly there so I will probably take 3 more months before I can cashout there.

I think I earned five or so views on two channels I own today. This site got 5 views in the past 24 hours.

I will need to make some posts on two channels I own soon to keep them active.




No comments:

Post a Comment