My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, October 3, 2018

I didn't get any job offers or ad clicks or ebook sales or donations or new referrals or anything when I woke up.

I was able to create a new ebook and I am going to sell it for 2 dollars each. I have created a link for it on Youtube but not on this site yet.

I also added a new site that I am promoting and made a referral link for it too and added it to Youtube.

This site seems to be getting dozens of views the past few days, from a large variety of countries.

There was one Peanutlabs survey that was offered to me today and it disqualified me and gave me disqualification points. There were no Pollfish surveys available when I checked the Pollfish router. I also applied for surveys today but there were none available.

I requested a cashout from one site and I might get the money after two weeks. I am 50 percent of the way to a cashout on a different site. I might be able to cashout there after three or so months. There is another site in which I am 60 percent of the way to a cashout. I might be able to cashout there after two months. On other sites I am a member of, I am 10-20 percent of the way to a cashout.

I tried the usual lotteries I play and I got the default prizes on all of them. I might quit some lottery sites since I never win on them anyway. The most I ever won on them was the third lowest prize, and the random bonus I get is usually 2 percent or three percent, so I am clicking on fewer of those sites.

I still get inbox2cash.com emails to this day and I still have to delete them everyday so my inbox does not get cluttered.

I tried looking again at dogemoon.cc and it is still closed. The same goes for typehash and trancehash. I also tried looking at nightingale-ads and the other sites that are linked to it and they are all still closed.

I added some modifications to my Youtube videos so they show my interests more, like watching GMA and ABSCBN, some radio shows, and watching Marvel vs Capcom matches.

No comments:

Post a Comment