My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Saturday, October 20, 2018

I didn't get any ad clicks or job offers or ebook sales or donations today.

I was able to cash out 700 pesos last week. It was mostly made up of cashouts I made from Toluna. I might also be able to cashout 1000 pesos from Globaltestmarket in about four months.

I think the stock market is on the way up again. As I said, it was a good opportunity to buy stocks a few weeks ago since the prices were really low. As of now, I think the prices of stocks are on their way up again.

I think I gained one follower on one site. I am not really sure if that follower will stick around. The follower will likely unsubscribe after a week or two, which is the usual thing that happens with channels of mine.

I am 50 percent of the way to a cashout on one site and I might be able to cashout there after five or so months. I am 30 percent of the way to a cashout on another site and I might get to cashout there after three months. Apart from that, I am around 10-20 percent of the way to a cashout on other sites.

I've become active on two newer sites and the earnings there seem to be pretty good. Of course, there's always the chance that those sites will suddenly close, which is likely, so I don't pay any money at all to those sites in the form of memberships or anything like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment