My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, October 7, 2018

I didn't get any job offers or ad clicks or donations or ebook sales or new referrals or anything when I woke up.

There was one survey that paid me around 50 cents today. Apart from that, I don't think any other surveys were offered to me today. I did try applying for a survey earlier but I was rejected.

I might get money I cashed out tomorrow. Actually, apart from that, there is another cashout I am expecting which I will probably receive in 2 or so weeks.

There's one site in which I am 80 percent of the way to a cashout. I might get to cashout there after one or two weeks. Apart from that, I am 50 percent of the way to a cashout on one site, while I am 10-20 percent of the way to a cashout on other sites.

One site I have is almost at 2,500 views. I might make an update about that as soon as that site gets that many views.

The stock market is really low right now. If I had some money, I would have liked to spend some money to buy shares right now.

I recently got an email telling me that I can receive 45 percent of a 3 million USD inheritance if I give my credit card details, so I just gave an anonymous way to donate money to me and didn't give the sender any other data.

No comments:

Post a Comment