My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, October 14, 2018

I didn't get any new referrals or ad clicks or donations or ebook sales or job offers today.

I tried looking at the peanutlabs and pollfish routers and they both either had no surveys or had surveys that disqualified me and gave me disqualification points. I received around two survey invitations via email and they both disqualified me and didn't give any disqualification points. I don't think there were any Toluna surveys offered today.

I might get to cashout from three sites after two or so months. Apart from that, I am around 10-20 percent of the way to a cashout on other sites.

This site has been getting dozens of views per day this week. I might end up with 5,000 views on this site by next year.

I think one Youtube channel I have almost has 2,500 views.

I tried the lotteries I usually play and I got the default prizes as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment