My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Saturday, October 27, 2018

I didn't get any job offers, new referrals, new followers, ad clicks, ebook sales, or donations today.

I received a survey invitation from Clixsense which paid me 89 cents. It was about a movie that they would have to pay me to watch, honestly. There was a different survey offered on Clixsense too which disqualified me.

I am 70 percent of the way to a cashout on one site. I think that is the nearest I am to a cashout on any site. On other sites, I am around 10 percent of the way to a cashout.

I checked the Peanutlabs and Pollfish routers and there weren't any surveys offered. I check them a lot rarely now since the surveys there disqualify all the time anyway and just pay disqualification points. There were no Toluna or Globaltestmarket surveys offered when I woke up.

I think I will be receiving money from two sites in about four weeks.

There are some new sites I found which I am interested in joining. I might end up earning more every month if I take those sites seriously.

I tried looking at some sites which already closed such as nightingale-ads and dogeminer.cc but they are still closed and are not coming back.

No comments:

Post a Comment