My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, October 23, 2018

I didn't get any new referrals, ebook sales, donations, new followers, or job offers or anything today.

I received a survey invitation from Globaltestmarket and I was disqualified. I looked at the Peanutlabs router and there was one survey and it disqualified me and gave me disqualification points. There were no surveys on the Pollfish router.

I updated my Youtube channels yesterday with new videos. One channel I have has 2500 views already.

I am 60 percent of the way to a cashout on one site and I will probably get to cashout there after four months. On another site, I am 30 percent of the way to a cashout and I will be able to cashout there after one month. On Globaltestmarket, I have 700 points and I will probably get to cashout there after three months. On Toluna, I have 11,000 points and I will get to cashout there after four or so months. Apart from those sites, I am around 10-20 percent of the way to a cashout on other sites.

This site almost has 5,000 views.

No comments:

Post a Comment