My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, October 18, 2018

I am expecting two cashouts from Toluna in the next three months. Apart from that, I have 11,000 points there right now. I might be able to ask for another cashout there after four months.

I think I have around 700 points on Globaltestmarket. I will be able to cashout at 1000 points. I will probably get that far after three months.

I think I am 30 percent of the way to a cashout on one site. I will probably need around two more months before I can cashout there.

I am 50 percent of the way to a cashout on a different site, but I will need around five months to cashout there since I earn more slowly there.

I think I am 20 percent of the way to a cashout on another site. I will probably get to cashout there after three months.

I am trying to find new sites to join and I am thinking of leaving some sites. I am definitely favoring one industry over the other since around 70 percent of my income comes from one industry while the other industry only makes 30 percent of my total monthly income. Eventually I will probably leave that industry and find a different one to replace it.

No comments:

Post a Comment